1 Samuel 25:29 says that our souls are bound in the bundle of life with the Lord our God. Learn this truth – and many others – about your soul through Pastor Jose Boveda’s new message, “Ten Pillars Of The Soul.”
Scriptures to study while listening:
Ten Pillars Of The Soul
(1)1 Samuel 25:29 Yet a man is risen to pursue thee, and to seek thy soul: but the soul of my lord shall be bound in the bundle of life with the LORD thy God; and the souls of thine enemies, them shall he sling out, as out of the middle of a sling.
(2) 1 Samuel 18:1 And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of J onathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.
(3) Psalm 66:9 Which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved:
(4) Psalm 19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
(5) Psalm 25:1 Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
(6) Psalm 35:3 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.
(7) Psalm 41 :4 I said, LORD, be merciful unto me: heal my soul; for I have sinned against thee.
(8) Psalm 42:1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.
Psalm 42:2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?
(9) Psalm 54:4 Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.
(10) Psalm 57:1 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy Wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
Psalm 57:2 I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.