CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO ROCK LIVE!
CLICK ON THE "EXPORT" TAB TO OPEN POP-UP PLAYER
3 John 1:2: "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." Your soul is SO powerful. The will of Man is stronger than the will of Satan. Learn this powerful lesson through Pastor Jose Boveda's new message, "The Power Of Your Soul Is The Power Of Your Will".
There is absolute power in the blood of Jesus to take your soul, where your very will is, and make it like God's soul, with the same will and desires that He has. Learn how to bring your soul into line with God's soul through Pastor Jose Boveda's new message, "The Blood Of Jesus Can Make Our Soul Like God's Soul."
3 John 1:2: "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." The soul is where our free will resides. Learn how God wants to sanctify our souls for His purposes in our lives through Part II of Pastor Jose Boveda's message from last week, "Jesus,The Perfecter Of All Souls."
"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." 3 John 1:2. The soul is where our free will resides. Learn how God wants to sanctify our souls foir His purposes in our lives through Pastor Jose Boveda's new message "Jesus,The Perfecter Of All Souls."
The prophetic word spoken looks into the future, speaks into it, and invades it before it happens. Learn how to speak that prophetic word over your life through Pastor Jose Boveda's new message, "The Word Of The Lord." Also, you'll hear another encouraging word from our special guest speaker, Pastor Jose from India.
Luke 10:20: "Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven." AS Christians, our names are written in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE. Learn about our incredible reservation that has been made for us by Jesus in Pastor Jose Boveda's new message "The Book Of Life."
Did you know that you existed in the mind of God before you were born, and that His mind and thoughts towards you brought you forth into this world? Learn about the power of God's thoughts towards you and how to tap into them through Pastor Jose Boveda's new message, "God's Mind - The Great Factory."
Are you aware that Sin first started in Heaven when Satan Rebelled against God, and that Heaven had to be cleansed first with the Blood of Jesus before Earth could be? Learn how the blood of Jesus accomplished this maginificant feat and how it can be accomplished in your own life through the conclusion of Pastor Jose Boveda's message last week, "Jesus Reconciled And Cleansed Heaven And Earth Part II."
Are you aware that Sin first started in Heaven when Satan Rebelled against God, and that Heaven had to be cleansed first with the Blood of Jesus before Earth could be? Learn how the blood of Jesus accomplished this maginificant feat and how it can be accomplished in your own life through Pastor Jose Boveda's new message "Jesus Reconciled And Cleansed Heaven And Earth."
Tens of thousands of high school students protesting nationwide spell doom for Trump as the nation veers left. A Democrat wins in Pennsylvania district that Trump took by 20 points, means a blue wave is coming in the midterm elections. The 60 Minutes interview with Stormy Daniels will bring Donald Trump down in scandal. Trump’s economy is called a fizzle as first quarter GDP projection drops. Christian influence will disintegrate in a post Billy Graham world.
It’s all a smoke screen! Don’t panic and don’t believe it. Let me give you the truth.
Let me begin with the gun protests. Mass protests tend to fizzle when the dust settles and America gets a chance to think. Remember Madonna? “I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.” A chorus of cheers led gave way to some soul-searching and then the stupidity of it all surfaced.
The gun protests, where the Democratic Party used thousands of class-cutting high school students as body shields will not change facts. In fact, the protest itself provided its own best argument against it. Who can forget the visual of hypocritical Democratic leaders marching to the podium to protest guns escorted by armed guards.
Americans won’t buy the histrionics. Passing new gun control measures would blame good, honest people for the acts of murderers. Passing new gun control laws won’t protect our kids, because criminals willing to commit murder will never obey the law.
2. The election of a Democrat in Pennsylvania is meaningless. Because of redistricting this district will not even exist. Both Saccone and Lamb may end up running in November in different districts, and both may win their races if they do. Forget the special election being predictive on a national basis; it may not even be predictive for Pennsylvania.
3. This doesn’t spell doom for the Republicans in the midterm elections: Heading into November, Republicans have a distinct edge in resources and infrastructure. The party committees dedicated to the Senate and House have remained competitive with each other, but the RNC has outperformed the DNC by a wide margin. The RNC has over $40 million cash-on-hand after setting a new record for off-year donations, while the DNC barely has enough cash (a little over $6 million) to cover its existing debt.
4. Stormy Daniels interview on 60 minutes will bring Donald Trump down. Wait. Didn’t this porn star just tell Jimmy Kimmel that she absolutely never had an affair with Donald Trump? Enough said.
5. First quarter GDP projection drops. Trump’s tax cut failed? The Conference Board, a global, independent business membership and research association, said this about the first quarter drop yesterday: “ “2018 has started with a small slowdown in consumption and investment numbers, and our GDP forecast for the first quarter has been revised downward from 3.3 to 2.6 percent. But this pullback doesn’t detract from a strong 2018 outlook. The business environment for this year and next still looks bright, especially because the labor market created more than 200,000 jobs per month over the past six months.”
See also my blog about 5 reasons not to worry about Trump. Click here https://wp.me/p1vrzp-56c
6. Finally, their threat and hope that the church will fade and falter defies history. In times of moral confusion, the hearts of people turn back to core values. Already, that trend is growing. Yes, Billy Graham is in heaven. All that means is others will be raised up. The leftist media will ignore moral awakening because it is a threat to their agenda.
It also defies the Word of God: Jesus said in Matthew 16:18 “And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.”
Yes, we have a lot work ahead of us to transform America but this is just a smokescreen—don’t let these lies unsettle your spirit.
(Blog credit: www.mariomurilloministries.wordpress.com)
(Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on or in these videos/posts/links/tweets/articles/shows may not be those of WeWin Christian Radio or wewinchristianradio.com)