CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO ROCK LIVE!
CLICK ON THE "EXPORT" TAB TO OPEN POP-UP PLAYER
Tens of thousands of high school students protesting nationwide spell doom for Trump as the nation veers left. A Democrat wins in Pennsylvania district that Trump took by 20 points, means a blue wave is coming in the midterm elections. The 60 Minutes interview with Stormy Daniels will bring Donald Trump down in scandal. Trump’s economy is called a fizzle as first quarter GDP projection drops. Christian influence will disintegrate in a post Billy Graham world.
It’s all a smoke screen! Don’t panic and don’t believe it. Let me give you the truth.
Let me begin with the gun protests. Mass protests tend to fizzle when the dust settles and America gets a chance to think. Remember Madonna? “I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.” A chorus of cheers led gave way to some soul-searching and then the stupidity of it all surfaced.
The gun protests, where the Democratic Party used thousands of class-cutting high school students as body shields will not change facts. In fact, the protest itself provided its own best argument against it. Who can forget the visual of hypocritical Democratic leaders marching to the podium to protest guns escorted by armed guards.
Americans won’t buy the histrionics. Passing new gun control measures would blame good, honest people for the acts of murderers. Passing new gun control laws won’t protect our kids, because criminals willing to commit murder will never obey the law.
2. The election of a Democrat in Pennsylvania is meaningless. Because of redistricting this district will not even exist. Both Saccone and Lamb may end up running in November in different districts, and both may win their races if they do. Forget the special election being predictive on a national basis; it may not even be predictive for Pennsylvania.
3. This doesn’t spell doom for the Republicans in the midterm elections: Heading into November, Republicans have a distinct edge in resources and infrastructure. The party committees dedicated to the Senate and House have remained competitive with each other, but the RNC has outperformed the DNC by a wide margin. The RNC has over $40 million cash-on-hand after setting a new record for off-year donations, while the DNC barely has enough cash (a little over $6 million) to cover its existing debt.
4. Stormy Daniels interview on 60 minutes will bring Donald Trump down. Wait. Didn’t this porn star just tell Jimmy Kimmel that she absolutely never had an affair with Donald Trump? Enough said.
5. First quarter GDP projection drops. Trump’s tax cut failed? The Conference Board, a global, independent business membership and research association, said this about the first quarter drop yesterday: “ “2018 has started with a small slowdown in consumption and investment numbers, and our GDP forecast for the first quarter has been revised downward from 3.3 to 2.6 percent. But this pullback doesn’t detract from a strong 2018 outlook. The business environment for this year and next still looks bright, especially because the labor market created more than 200,000 jobs per month over the past six months.”
See also my blog about 5 reasons not to worry about Trump. Click here https://wp.me/p1vrzp-56c
6. Finally, their threat and hope that the church will fade and falter defies history. In times of moral confusion, the hearts of people turn back to core values. Already, that trend is growing. Yes, Billy Graham is in heaven. All that means is others will be raised up. The leftist media will ignore moral awakening because it is a threat to their agenda.
It also defies the Word of God: Jesus said in Matthew 16:18 “And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.”
Yes, we have a lot work ahead of us to transform America but this is just a smokescreen—don’t let these lies unsettle your spirit.
(Blog credit: www.mariomurilloministries.wordpress.com)
(Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the following videos/podcasts/blogs/articles/posts/links may not be those of My Father's House Church Las Vegas or of Jesus Unlimited)